Friday, February 13, 2009

NO WAY

Two things in my life right now that i'm looking at and saying no way to.
#1 We just got our taxes done and are receiving more back this year than ever before, our travel to Ethiopia will totally be paid for, no more worrying!!! YEAH GOD, He always comes through.
#2 My little Ezekiel is going to be turning 8 on Sunday!!!! Wow, it so hard to believe he's almost 8. Years go by so fast now it's just incredible. i need to figure out better ways of keeping track of neat things that they do. 8 seems like a milestone for some reason. i know in our family 12 is a huge milestone but also 8. We feel like it's time to give Ezekiel more responsibilities and to let go a little. We are going to be coming up with a list of chores for him, we will let him start the car for us, no more holding hands in the parking lot (unless of course mommy wants to) just little things but i know to him they will be really big. He's such an awesome little man if you know him you know that, if you don't know him you'll just have to take my word. Ezekiel is a blessing that i never could have imagined. We were able to have a moment the other night, he couldn't sleep so i just held him for a while. It was great to remind him that no matter how big he gets, he will always have room on mommy's lap, he's always welcome.
Anyhow, just a short little update with my thoughts. Speaking of thoughts, our car door broke last night. You have to love automatic doors right??? But when the door decides to lock itself before it's actually closed really sucks. Luckily Andy was with me so he sat in the back holding the door closed. Getting home realizing he can't fix it so now it sits jimmy rigged closed in able for me to take it somewhere. So now instead of having a relax day picking things up for Ezekiel's party, valentines and getting ready for wife day (which is today, YEAH) i have to try to find someone who can get it in and fix it today, yeah for me.
That's it, be blessed!

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

He is quite amazing! I liked him the minute I saw him:) He had my heart at the word "actually" and before. He is so precious and quite the man. Good job!!!

Becky and Naing said...

Sara, Hi, I do have pictures of the shirt if you would like me to email them, send me your email.
Becky