Thursday, May 1, 2008

Blogging

Blogging, it sure is a funny thing. So i found out that not only myself but most people read all the blogs of their people everyday, yet at the same time we don't update our own everyday. How funny is that? i guess we just want to see what's going on in everyone else life but don't take the time to fill everyone in on ourselves. Or i know for me it just doesn't seem like things that take place are very interesting all the time, say like for today my morning is starting out great, i got the sheets changed by 6:30 I'm thinking oh it's going to be a productive day and then Gabriel wakes up and runs to the bathroom and i hear the dreaded sound of heaving into the toilet! Yeah, at least he made it to the bathroom. So i put in a movie make him some toast and hope that it was just a flook and he is all better? Well not so much just as we are getting our shoes on to take Ezekiel to school there he goes again, this time missing the bowl right in front of him and landing on the couch, great now i have to take a boy who's throwing up in the car because his brother has to get to school on time and well i guess the couch will just have to wait 10 minutes until i get home. Well there goes my productive day, because of course it's all running errands getting ready for Gabriel's party on Saturday and of course this is the only day to get things done. Oh well, we'll see how he's doing in a couple of hours.
Now see, that's not very exciting but i guess it's about the family and what's happening right now and i suppose that's the point of a blog, right? Well i hope you've enjoyed my ramblings for the day!
Be well today!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Awe, throwing up is NOT fun! Be healed Gabriel, in the name if Jesus!
Hehe, I actually got to updating my blog just now. I love yours, yea, I can keep up to date with your life on your blogger.:) Hope tomorrow you have a better day! Love you lots!
hearts- annie

Alisha said...

And these are the days of our lives........true motherhood is having a very close relationship with the bodily fluids of your children!!! Something I don't remember reading in the manual. Ha Ha Love ya Sara.
Alisha