Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Bucket List

The Bucket List, anyone seen that movie yet??? Everyone that i had talked to said that it was a great movie. Morgan Freemon, love him great actor, Jack Nickolson great actor but on the sketchy side sometimes. Well it was a great movie, no violence, very little language, no sex (some talk but no show), great movie, about 2 guys that make a list of things to do before they kick the bucket right? Well what people didn't tell me was that they had brain cancer and eventually die from it. Needless to say by the end of the movie i was balling my eyes out. Andy looks over and says, "are you crying?" All i could respond with was, "it hits a little to close to home". It just brought up all the emotions of loosing my sister to the very same thing. i called Tina (other sister) and asked her if she had seen it and her reply was that was a horrible movie. Not because of the movie itself but again the emotions brought out by it. She said she would not own it or see it again. i think i would like to own it. Sometimes you just need to cry and let things out and sometimes it can be easier if you have a reason to do it. i just need help getting things started sometimes.
So if you are looking for a good movie, i totally recommend it however with me i needed a box of tissue.
i will post about our camping trip a little later, i need to download the pics first.
Have fun and play today:)

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Awesome! I could use a good cry. love you, Lisa

Annie said...

I haven't heard or seen that movie. It sounds really good though. Really sad movies do make me cry...so I am sure I would have cried too. Love you and have a great week!
annie