Thursday, August 14, 2008

I know I suck

i know i suck, i haven't updated my blog in forever. And guess what this is going to be a short one, i have a dinner to get ready for and it's 5:00. So what's happening, went camping at Crater Lake with the family, had a blast great weather, tons of fun. Went on vacation, Oregon Caves, Redwoods, Brookings, Eugene, and Salem. Lots of little stories there, like why mapquest is retarded, but I'll have to dig into those later. This weekend the boys and i are heading to Eugene again to spend time with Tina and Rob and family. Going to go shopping for bridesmaid dresses, yeah shopping. Uncle Rob has the day planned out with the boys, he's on duty since daddy is staying home. Finished our adoption classes now just waiting to get part 2 of the home study done. There you go that's life in a blog shell for Sara.
I'll post more when i get back:)
Be Blessed!

No comments: