Monday, November 17, 2008

Funkness....

Ever been in a funk??? Boy one has been settling on me for a couple of days. The funny thing is i know i'm in one but yet i have a hard time pulling myself out of it. Satan is soooo sneaky. He makes it so comfortable to be there. You know you want out but at the same time it feels comfortable to be sad and depressed, it's easier to just stay there, for me. Not so much for my family. Well today i've decided that i need to pull myself out. i've asked for prayer and by the end of the day i plan to be out and feeling better. It's so stupid how i get there. i guess it's just when i start focusing on me and justifying feeling the way i do. i think this one started with something said, not directly to me, but in my presence that just made me feel so inadequate and makes me question who i am and should i really be in the positions that i am? Am i really good enough or is it that i'm married to Andy and he is but i just get to tag along? Stupid, i know. On top of that, i know the Lord has been talking to me but i haven't obeyed what He has told me to do, i need time to process. I need accountability, someone to stand with me but not pat me on the back, i need consequences, i want to change.
But by the end of the day i will be better. So if you happen to read this, sorry for the vomiting of emotions, it's just who i am today. Now i think i'm going to watch The Christmas Shoes, it's a tear jerker and i need to cry a little more, then off to pull myself up, in the Word i will go.
Pull yourself up today, i know i will....

No comments: