Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Birthday

Birthdays...okay i hope this isn't rude to do but i'm going to do it anyways. If you are my friend or family member and you would like to get me a present for my birthday, i'm asking that you not do that and make a donation to our adoption fund at our church. My daughter coming home would give me so much great joy than any gift right now. And you know how much i like presents!!!! You make the checks out to Desert Streams Church and put "adoption" in the memo, they know it's for us. This can be a tax write off so it will benefit you too:) i know my birthday is still over a month away but i know i plan ahead and i'm pretty sure i have friends that plan that way too.Thanks all for supporting us. (if you already got a gift, no worries)
Okay on a side note, Kendal had a soccer game here yesterday and can i just say, i love high school sports!!! It was so much fun, even though he only played 1/2 the game. He is on to the state championships this weekend, we won't be able to make it and i'm sooooo bummed. So send up a prayer for them to WIN!
Blessing to all...

No comments: