Monday, April 14, 2008

So I finally found my blog again so I can get it updated. I'm still pretty slow at this whole thing. Well life is good, we got a mini van and are excited about that. However when we told the boys we were going to pick it up (last Monday) Ezekiel excitedly shouted out "Is baby sister coming too!" In his mind he had thought that when we got the mini van baby sister would be coming too. I told him that she would be here at the end of the year and that we needed to continually be praying for her.
On the kids note, yesterday in church Marta, the kids teacher for the day, told me to ask them what the Lord had told them during childrens church. They had taken time to wait on the Lord and each child heard something so to make sure and strike up a conversation about it. So on the way to Pilot Butte, yum, we asked what did the Lord speak to you guys this morning? Ezekiel chimed right in and said that the Lord told him that He loves everyone. Gabriel took a minute to sort out his thoughts, not wanting to say what Ezekiel said and then he goes "I know, God told me He was going to be sending Angels to me so I can see them." How cool is that, I know I can take a lesson from that and start asking the Lord to show me things, I know that He wants to but so many times I run using my own faith and not His.
So I ask you, what are you wanting the Lord to show you, in His faith and not your own????
Have a blessed day:)

2 comments:

Charissa said...

YAY! Baby sister is coming soon!!! :)

Annie said...

I am praying for baby sister!=) I am excited to see who God has for you and the family!:)I can't wait!
hearts-annie