Saturday, April 19, 2008

Why Sara Jean's Pies???

Why Sara Jean's Pies??? Well on the Santiam Pass on the way to Eugene there's this little place called Mom's Pies and they had the best pies ever. Well we've been going over there since 1992 when Tina started college and we have stopped there several times. Mom's Pies closed and is for sale now. Every time I drive by, which seems to be a lot lately, I always think of how fun it would be to own a little pies shop and the name I would use would be Sara Jean's Pies. I so enjoy making pies and think some day it would be fun to do it for a living. You know along with my salon that I will one day have, what do you think about the name Rooster Chops??? There is a giant rooster infront of a nursery on my way to church and I absolutely love it. Andy's not to fond of the name, I guess I'll have to work on that one. Well that's it for now so now you know the reason behind the name of this blog!
Be Joyful!

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

MMM...pie...Bread pie...mmm

Annie said...

Ya, you should totally own a pie shop with that adorable name! Tell Andy that I don't know what is wrong with him, because I like that salon name.;)
Blessings
hearts-annie