Thursday, April 17, 2008

So yesterday at Gabriel's preschool it was Daddy Day. Andy was able to take 1 1/2 off during the middle of the day to go in, yeah, i love that he wants to be involved. So Gabriel wrote up a little thing about his daddy and drew a picture, here's what he wrote,
"My dad is taller than a dirt bike and he is 57 years old. His job is Christmas lights and my favorite thing to do with him is help put up Christmas lights."
So do you think he wrote that a while ago??? When daddy walks in in a Fed Ex uniform that kinda gave away the Christmas light job. Andy said it was really cute one boy wrote that his daddy worked with women, of course all the daddy's had to ask, he was a Les Schawb worker, who knows how the little guys come to their conclusions.
Be Blessed:)

2 comments:

Taylor said...

That is so sweet!!! I love how kids think:)

Taylor<{{{><

Charissa said...

Oh my goodness. :) That totally brightened my day. haha! I love what kids say. :)